Baby Bath toys Water Thermometer with chargable battery
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,EXW|
|Min. Order:||100 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||20 Days|
|Place of Origin:||china|
Model No.: ptc-5
Best Baby Bath Toys Water Thermometer with chargable battery:
1.The green light blinks and the reminder is triggered when the water temperature is below 35ºC.
2.The red light of the Baby Bath Toys blinks and the reminder is triggered when the water temperature is higher than the set value (37-46ºC for the setting range, 39ºC for the default value and the product restores to the default setting if powered off).
8. The product Digital Baby Bath Thermometer can only be used under the guardianship by adult.
Measuring range: 0~60ºC
Precision: ±1ºC; Resolution: 0.1ºC
Largest duration of timekeeping: 59min 59sec
High temperature reminder triggered: higher than 39ºC (adjustable between 37ºC~46ºC, 39ºC for default value)
Low temperature reminder triggered: lower than 35ºCºC
Batteries: twoLR44 (orAG13)button cells, power lasting for half a year
Product material: plastic and electronic components
children bath toys
- Measure the water temperature in the bathtub and the light alarm is triggered when the temperature is over-heated or sub-cooled
- ---The red backlight twinkles and the reminder beeps when the water temperature is over-heated;
- (The high temperature reminder can be self-modified)
- ---The yellow backlight twinkles and the reminder beeps when the water temperature is sub-cooled;
- ---The green backlight lightens and the time and current water temperature are displayed when the water temperature is suitable.
- 12/24time format adjustable easily.
- ºC/ºFtemperature unit adjustable easily.
- Countdown and timekeeping.
- Automatically restore to default setting when the power cuts up or the battery is replaced.
- Wholly-water-proof for the product.
- Available for the toy for your baby, or the clock or the thermometer.
children bath toys
MODE (SET): power switch, mode, setting and confirmation.
+/MIN (ºC/ºF): add value, or single click to switch the temperature unit easily and cooperate with MODE to set up the time, temperature and countdown "min".
-/SEC(12/24): decrease the value, or single click to switch 12/24 time format or cooperate with MODE to set up the time, temperature and countdown "sec".
1. Power on/off
Hold MODE button for5s to shut down and hold MODE button for 2s to power on. (Power the product off and all functions are deactivated and the clock requires re-setting after power it on)
2. Clock setting
Hold"MODE"button for3s and enter the setting mode, the "hour" starts to blink. Hold "+", "--"to adjust the value and press "SET" to confirm, and you can set up the minutes which start to blink. Press"+", "-"to adjust the value and press "SET" to confirm and the setting is done. Then, it goes to the setting mode of high temperature reminder.
3. Set up the high temperature reminder
Following the above setting, it enters the high temperature reminder setting, and the warning "temperature" blinks. Press "+", "-" to adjust the value (adjustable between37ºC~46ºC, and the default is 39ºC). Press "SET" to confirm and it returns to the interface of the clock and temperature.
4. Set up the countdown --children bath toys
In the clock mode, press"MODE"once and enter the countdown mode. The timekeeping mode displays the value of last time (The default is "00M00S ") and the product stops its timekeeping in the timekeeping mode when moved from the water. Press"MIN"button"SEC"and it automatically switches to the countdown setting mode. At this time, press"+"and"-"together and the timekeeper returns to zero: "00M00S" status. Press"MIN"button to adjust the mi-nutes of the timekeeper and press "SEC" button to adjust the seconds. (The countdown needs to be reset every time or else the countdown function cannot be triggered)
After the countdown setting is done, press MODE to start or pause the countdown, or put the product into the water to start the countdown that does not stop whether the product is put in or removed from the water. (Within the range of suitable water temperature: 60s sound reminder is triggered when the countdown reaches to the set value.)
5. Set up the timekeeper
In the clock mode, put the thermometer directly into the water and the timekeeper is initiated without any setting. Or else when the timekeeper is at zero status in the countdown mode, put the product into the water or press MODE and it automatically switches to the timekeeper mode and starts to work. When the product is removed from water, the timekeeper stops. Put the product within10s and the timekeeper continues to work and it automatically returns to the clock mode after10s if not put into water. (Press"+" and "--"at the same time and the timekeeper returns to zero)
6. SwitchºC/ºFunit--digital waterproof children bath toys
In the clock mode, press "+"/MIN button to switch betweenºC/ºF.
7. Switch12/24time format
In the clock mode, press "-"/SEC button to switch 12/24time format.
Replace Batteries for children bath toys :
1. When the backlight turns shimmer and dim, the power is not sufficient and the batteries need to be replaced.
2. Wipe up the thermometer and do not leave any water on the surface.
3. Loosen the screws on the battery bunker, put a coin inside the groove of the battery lid, rotate anticlockwise and the battery lid pops u. Take out the two button cells (The nethermost one requires smaller objects to take out the battery like a toothpick). Distinguish the positive and negative of the battery, put the negative downward and put two new battery cells likeLR44 (orAG13). (Notice: There's a round water-proof ring inside the groove of the battery bunker. It must be put back to the original position appropriately or it may cause water intruding)
4. Align the battery lid to the screw hold and place it to the middle of the MODE button. Put a coin inside the middle of the groove of the batter lid, press it down slightly and rotate clockwise. Tighten the screw then to prevent children from opening the battery bunker and swallowing the batteries by mistake.
5. When the batteries are replaced and done. The product comes to the power-on status by default. If there's mis-take of no display or disjointed display of the thermometer, perhaps the electrode piece is deformed and it causes bad contact when taking out the old batteries. Adjust the position of the electrode piece with a screwer and make it contact with the side of the second battery or check if the battery has power.
1. We provide OEM service and ODM service - For some hot sellers, we designed safe, featured and fashionable packaging. They are not patented, you can sell them with your name and logo as you wish.
2. We can be your office in China, in charge of inspections and shipping. You don’t need to worry about what you will get and how you get them from Chine, just trust us, we will do everything for you.
3. Speed, quality and value - that's what most clients want from import. We stand behind each order we manage and deliver and back this with a 35-day written guarantee of satisfaction to our clients; your project will be right at our cost. It's a worry free guarantee!
4. After-sales service - All orders will be guaranteed within 12 month, and we can also make up the defective ones in the next order if there might be some in your orders.
Xi'an Lonn M&E Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Company Name: Xi'an Lonn M&E Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Representative: TianFang
- Product/Service: Cable Tracker , Pressure Transmitter , Thickness Gauge , Hygrometer Thermometer , Digital Food Thermometer , Wireless Meat Thermometer
- Capital (Million US $): US$1 Million
- Year Established: 2013
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 71% - 80%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 4
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: 4 YaoJiaCun Industrial Area,YuHua Subdistrict Office ,YanTa District,Xi'an City,Shaanxi,China
- Contact Person: Ms. Anna
- Tel: 86-29-88661865
Premium Related Products